Welcome

I won't bore you attempting to give a witty synopsis of
myself. I will allow you to form your own..... and when you do, please share =)


Forever Grateful, Stephanie




Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sagging shorts & droopy drawers

Am I alone in the opinion that buttcracks need be left to view by the toilet seat alone?

Is it just me, or does it seem as the weather increases, the coverage of buttcracks decreases?

It is amusing, as well, that not only do these buttcrack showing humans have the inability to wear the appropriate size buttwear, but that they also tend to have severe anger management issues.

All I'm saying is this, if you happen to leave your house, butt crack accidentally exposed, the least you could do is thank the brave person that informed you of said unlawful, indecent exposure.

Am I wrong here??

No comments: