Welcome

I won't bore you attempting to give a witty synopsis of
myself. I will allow you to form your own..... and when you do, please share =)


Forever Grateful, Stephanie




Monday, June 30, 2014

The exciting life of a writer.... NOT!!

Sorry for my absence for the past few weeks. Once I met with my editor and received my 'homework' for the book, I have been hard at work doing research. I always imagined that writing would be this amazingly creative job that included nothing more than sitting in front of a laptop typing away whatever my heart desires. However, whether you are writing a blog about fitness, a fiction novel or an article for a medical journal, 50 percent of your time is spent doing research. While this is the boring part of writing, I know its importance and I'm excited to have learned so much for the next challenge.

Tomorrow I am starting the 21 day challenge over again. This time, however, there will be no 'winging' it. I've got a plan in motion and I know it's going to be a big success! I'm flattered to not only have a book deal in the works, but also to learn that I am an official 'blogger'. Meaning, every click I get on my GET FIT blog, I get paid!! So, please.. if you are not already.. check out the other blog, often. Better even, click away while you're there. I think I get extra if you click on ads that are placed on the blog, all of which should be related to whatever topic I am covering. (Google is so super savvy).

As always, this is the place for my more candid (behind the scenes) life. That said, I cheated a little kinda to ensure I actually found the right yoga videos & I tried the 1st yoga workout tonight. I must admit, 2 minutes into the video, I almost quit. However, I stuck with it & what felt like 5 minutes later the entire 20 minutes had gone by! Madi was doing the video with me and having come from cheer conditioning herself, said that the moves were tough. Tough is good though, right?? The videos I found focus on your core (belly) and let me say.. my core is sore!!! I need to figure out how to post the actual videos on the blog so I'm not one of those crazy people that try to explain with words how to get into 'sitting dog'.

So, guess my homework isn't quiet done,but I'm just so excited to finally be back in front of the laptop with my fingers moving and not just the cursor!! I'm also excited to begin Doing all the great things I've learned!!

Wish me luck!!

No comments: