Welcome

I won't bore you attempting to give a witty synopsis of
myself. I will allow you to form your own..... and when you do, please share =)


Forever Grateful, Stephanie




Sunday, June 8, 2014

To-Do's

As I flip the page of my planner to next week, as I do every Sunday night, to preview the upcoming week, I am disappointed to see the 3 inch space for each day alarmingly already full. This is LAST week the girls are in school. My personal To-Do list is so long! In regards to what I'd like done before my days are filled with 24/7 non-stop chatter of young, energetic ladies, I don't see much time. This week is already filled with graduations, awards ceremonies, field trips and talent shows. How am I going to squeeze in those last minute projects like getting the closets summer ready, typing up my cookbook, finishing the second draft of my dissertation or sending off the manuscript to the editor??

I remember the days when I use to be a Superwoman. I could juggle a million things without breaking a sweat. This fact, while usually discouraging, is going to inspire my positive affirmation for this week which I always write in my planner to motivate me.

I am capable of handling anything that comes my way.
I am efficient at time-management, especially when faced with many tasks.
I have the energy, health and strength to juggle the tasks of this week.
I will enjoy the chaos!!

Wish me luck blogtopia!!

No comments: